Music Non sttop :D

About Me

My photo
Malaysia Kuantan Pahang, Malaysia
Now i'm staying in Perth for my study . hmmm how can i describe myself?.. i usually used to be a cough potatos,but now i'm a party animal, i love going out with my friend.;D i would like to meet lots of friends that i can . Hey guys if you want to know more about me ,please have a search in facebook and ADD ME :D!(Vcon Pong)<Fb name

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cheer man Cheer up fak !

Omfg i'm SO FACKING STUPID ! ! ! . .
I've been a secret admire for A YEAR ALREADY FACK I SHOULD STOP THINKING ABOUT HER ..

Hope i could get my next target soon , i really need to move on i can't just stay at the same position and facking waiting for an impossible chance

Fact is cruel , i really need to face the fact .

okay Cheers man.. CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS !

No comments:

Post a Comment