Music Non sttop :D

About Me

My photo
Malaysia Kuantan Pahang, Malaysia
Now i'm staying in Perth for my study . hmmm how can i describe myself?.. i usually used to be a cough potatos,but now i'm a party animal, i love going out with my friend.;D i would like to meet lots of friends that i can . Hey guys if you want to know more about me ,please have a search in facebook and ADD ME :D!(Vcon Pong)<Fb name

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Do you think that i'm happy?

Suddenly i had a feeling to update my blog today :D..
someone / some people say '' Woah studying in another country ?!?!@'' You must be rich and etc etc well i'm not rich and i'm not poor i'm just normal okay what's more is they said studying in other country must be very happy very freedom . Hmm ? Freeedom? :D ? YEAH very freedom xD ,Happy ? erm... Nope. Could you imagine that you're alone and studying in a country that you weren't born at... it's a facking nightmare dude you got no friends ,new environment ,Cultures differences and much more ..
it's like HELL !! OMFG..

I wanted to go back to my country badly i fucking miss my family and my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment