Music Non sttop :D

About Me

My photo
Malaysia Kuantan Pahang, Malaysia
Now i'm staying in Perth for my study . hmmm how can i describe myself?.. i usually used to be a cough potatos,but now i'm a party animal, i love going out with my friend.;D i would like to meet lots of friends that i can . Hey guys if you want to know more about me ,please have a search in facebook and ADD ME :D!(Vcon Pong)<Fb name

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturdayyy night :DDDD

Min fan gouuu YEAH ::DDDD Michelle i left some for yoou already you SEEE HAHAHAHA
<3 :) .




it's not too bad take a look please :D HAHA LOL Hokkien meeee





nice nice huh right ? haha it was sooo good i enjoyed it so much and soon i'm gonna back to msia for holiday liao vickar hui san <3 miss you guys sooo much :D and my friends as well lah haah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment