Music Non sttop :D

About Me

My photo
Malaysia Kuantan Pahang, Malaysia
Now i'm staying in Perth for my study . hmmm how can i describe myself?.. i usually used to be a cough potatos,but now i'm a party animal, i love going out with my friend.;D i would like to meet lots of friends that i can . Hey guys if you want to know more about me ,please have a search in facebook and ADD ME :D!(Vcon Pong)<Fb name

Friday, July 29, 2011

ShisssssT


ARghh the feeling is coming back, i don't know why i've been trying soo sooo many times already....
when i saw you bloggie last night i really feel for you l .. why ... some of the guys they don't appreciate it what they have?

i really don't understand
Wtb is going wrong with that guy ,maybe his brain is full of junks ,she's just prefect you know, why you keep hurting her so much ? If i were you i wouldn't do that to her... because i love her so much ...



No comments:

Post a Comment