Music Non sttop :D

About Me

My photo
Malaysia Kuantan Pahang, Malaysia
Now i'm staying in Perth for my study . hmmm how can i describe myself?.. i usually used to be a cough potatos,but now i'm a party animal, i love going out with my friend.;D i would like to meet lots of friends that i can . Hey guys if you want to know more about me ,please have a search in facebook and ADD ME :D!(Vcon Pong)<Fb name

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Poem

You changed my life since i know you,
I've been sealed in a deep dark of the loneliness.
Only you can be the key of my sealed heart,
To light the way that i wanted to.

But you don't know that i'm loving you.
I could never tell you my true feelings,
That i feel for you.
I'll keep them in my heart,
what i feel is true.
But i know we can never be.

You have a perfumed hair,
A pair of winsome eyes,
with a lovely slim body.
When you smile,
You look like an angel.
That i had never seen before.

Wish i could tell you,
what is in my heart .
But i'm afraid
you don't feel the same,
and my heart will become pieces of broken glass.

I will keep my secret to myself.
But i'm waiting that somedays,
you'll take me by your hand,
and tell me that you're the same with me

Until the end of my life,
I'll keep loving you .
I just wishing that one day,
you will say you love me too.

This is what i did in the whole afternoon ><

No comments:

Post a Comment